Jan 14, 2008

14th January 2008.

Current Location: Home.

Current Music: Avril Lavigne – When You're Gone.

Vonns did a good deed today! Yee-ahh! Hahas! Actually I didn't go do it on purpose la. It jst happened that when I go throw my rubbish, I came upon her. (: while waiting for Cor and Longfei, I bought this DutchLady Chocolate Milk (Yum!) for my breakfast. Lol. And when I go throw, she asked me if it's possible for me to wheel her over to the other side of the MRT station. I've helped her once; gave her 2 bucks suppossingly for her tissues. But I refuse to keep any. (: and today I saw her again, can be consider fate ba. Hahas, so I wheeled her along with my lappy. Woah, my fingers are really breaking. Lol.

Along the way, she muttered a lot of stuffs which I totally couldn't understand at all! Aiights, not at all. At least I could make out something she said regarding, "Those who aren't afraid to die, the God of Death don't want to take them away. Those who are afraid to die, the God of Death wants to take them away. Where is the fairness in this world?" laughs, I did make this out okay. (: however, from these she said, and in her tone, she seems to be asking why aint her time up yet? Why isn't she gone yet?

Life's like this I guess. The elderly would want to leave this world earlier. I meant for those like her. With no children to look out for them, no other half to talk to.. Life can be a real boredom sometimes. (:

Our Lifesaving IG had a talk this afternoon. (: Given by Chris and Jin. Hahas, I had actually wanted to ask questions de! To kajiao Chris, but too late~ she didn't see my hand going up. LOL. However on the whole, it's still something good la. Hahas, don't know if this talk will recruit any people in. (: With our BM done, we seems to be doing nothing for training already. Guess we'll jst have to train for our competitions. Hahas, I had better bucked up even more. (:

Saw Ben Chan today. Hahas, he was on the train back from NYP, I assume. I was on the train with Marv. (: when I alight at Yew Tee, went up to him and gave him a scare. LOL. But he didn't seem scared leh. o.o (whatever~) and he offered to walk me home. (: it's nice of him la. But what was nicer was the talk we had. It's been ages since we last had a chat. My 18th birthday, I guess? Hahas. He said the last time he saw me, I had long hair. And now I had short hair. Lol, then it made me realised how long we've not met. Lol. It's nice meeting up with him la, hope to have more gatherings in the future more often! :D


 

Going to take my report in less than 24 hours. Jittery jittery jittery! Jiayous, Vonns! :D

No comments: