Current Location: RP; E54F.
Current Music: Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes.
My Sociology Facilitator just had a talk with me. And the word's "wow!" Hahas, he stated that he feel that I have the potential to do well. And that I'm putting in enough effort. But I'm still like blur blur like that de. Thus my grades are not getting "As" instead. Hahas.
He guided me along the way on how should I do things etc. Also, when Jia Han, Kang Wen go play the poker cards, I'm left at my desk. Apparantly doing the power point slides. And ohmy tian. Know what he said during the presentation?
Cause I had a typo error, and he said,"That's what happened when the three others were playing cards and one's doing," (!!!) Yes I know I'm doing the work alone. But with him stating like that it's as if they didn't do work like that lur. THEY DID LUR!
Okay, that's not that main point. Just am glad that the faci took note of my efforts and that I'm not progressing well, he came to ask how am i doing, etc. Good. (:
sorta had a small argument with Marvin yesterday. Nono, it's not regarding the Publicity Head of Aquatic that matter. Regarding another matter. Which I think BGF would know. Hais, didn't know he's like that de. Hmph. Whatever the case la, maybe I think too much, maybe he acted too much. Don't want to make any more comments, since it's not my matter anyw.
No comments:
Post a Comment