Feb 13, 2009

His golden eyes.

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell.

I'm worn out! Seriously worn out! All thanks to Sports Climbing Level 1, my hands muscles are aching now. Sheesh. And what a busy week I had this week! Totally different from how I spent it last week! Hah! Guess the way you plan would definitely affect the way things would turn out to be eh? Laughs.

So I'll break it down into bullet forms, once again. Haha! Here goes:

  • Sunday > I got bullied by my kids. > My actual plan was to use the cone to spurt water out at them. > Instead, Edward pressed it down, on purpose despite my constant warnings on not touching the cone. > Well I think he did it on purpose. > Laughs, seeing how it would make me say, "No, no, no!" over and over again. > And alas! With my face just right there, with the cone pressed down, water spurted to my face. > Kids laughed like hell. ): > Went to Sharon Cousin's place for the CNY. > Bought new phone, which was supposed to be for Mom. But she didn't know how to use and so it's mine now! :D.

  • Monday > Out for dinner with my family. > Went to Thomson Plaza. > Dad bought Mom a new phone. > As valentine, :D. > But also because her phone was faulty already. > Else I doubt she would even change her phone. Haha! > Teaching Mom to use phone.

  • Tuesday > Have got driving early in the morning. > Not enough sleep. > Mind blank when driving. > Stepped on "accelerator" instead of "brake" when my instructor told me too. :P. > Went to Acer to check on Dad's laptop. > Bumped into Jin. (: > Things didn't work quite out for Dad's laptop repair. > Back home. > Bathed and changed. > Trained down to JP for Jie Ying's birthday surprise. > Attempt succeeded. > Tons of girls talk. > Carol's reaction was classic. > Note that it's not plural. > Meaning only ONE is classic. (: > Home.

  • Wednesday > Accompany Dad to the clinic for he's been sick for ages and not wanting to go to the doctor. > Back home to wake Eils up. > To go to IKEA (!!!). > Got our eyes eyed on one same bedframe (different colour for us if we have a chance to get it soon. (: ). > And on a lot of other stuffs for the revamping of our room. > Eils having a stupid idea. > That she would take Sean's previous room, break down the room between the room and study room (the one which I'm going to take) and then we would have a larger space. > Plus her being happy about the whole idea. > While I scoffed at it because: > First: I had wanted some private space on my own and thus want a room all to myself. If we were to break down the wall, won't that defeat the purpose? > Second: It would cost a bomb and another of Mom's fiery temper. Breaking down a wall? That would burst her vessel man. (She's already finding it hard to accept that I want to turn the study room to my own room. My mom, I mean. And she's trying to persuade me out of the idea. Not a chance Mommy! :D) > Bused home by Service No. 67. > Had quite a number of laughs. :D :D.

  • Thursday > Kayak Pool Practice with the DOAL people. > Overslept + lazing in bed. > Late for the kayak. :P > But still had fun. :D. > Made to complete a race of 50m kayaking IN ONE STRAIGHT LINE. > I can't even do it for couple of weeks! > Stumbled tons of times and had to keep turning straight. > With addition of reverse kayak 50m. > And J- draw 25m. > Went to slack in the medium pool. > Taught some of my classmates strokes, to help prepare them better for their lifesaving course coming up next week. (: > Received tons of help from Addi. > Haha!! > He's still a super nice gentleman! :D.

  • Friday aka Today > Overslept again for Sports Climbing Level 1. > Tham was the in-charge. > Still as witty! Haha! > Suffer from muscle aches due to the climbing on the boulders. > But had tons of fun! > Despite the fact that I'm perspiring like mad. > Learnt how to belay. > 'Cause I missed the first lesson of belaying. > And I realised that I prefer belaying to climbing. :x > Haha, 'cause belaying is really fun! :D. > When it's time for the assessment, I was so freaked out by Tham, Khai Munn and this other facilitator that I forgot how to tye my Figure-of 8 knot! But thank god I'm given another chance. (: > Belayed Hakim for the assessment. > Almost flew up when he fall (Tham asked him to), thanks to Sasi who's holding me down. > Haha, but it's fun!! Super uuper fun! :D :D > And yay! > I passed my Sports Climing Level 1! :D

Okay, I think that's about it. Haha, my arms are aching! Fore arms area and my arm area. Still have got coaching tomorrow. Sigh aye aye. Ciaos for now~ :D

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 8.23.pm.

No comments: