Jun 15, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday! :D

Current Location: Home, Study Room.
Current Music: 내 머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid) - SS501.

Happy 18th birthday, Eileen! (: (: (:

Haha, finally she's turned eighteen. Lol, a legal lady. Haha. Hope you enjoy your day kays, dear sis. Eighteen do seem like a nice age; pretty smart, legal ... Haha. I realised I keep mentioning the word legal. Haha. Hey! Since we're both legal now, let's do something one day kays?! But of course we won't let Dad and Mom know. Haha. Or not. Then we'll include them in. Laughs. Enjoy your prime times darling, for you'll turn twenty in two years time, which means you're no longer a teen. Uck? Haha, I see it in a different light now. (: Wish you all the best, sister! Loves you thousand of tons! :D

P.S. I'm using my new laptop to type this entry. Honoured eh? The first entry I've returned to post after so long with my new laptop's regarding youuuu. Haha!

(Sigh aye aye, have to return to work tmr. With my lousy back ... Sigh, hope it'll recover soon soon soon. So that I won't feel so crippled ...)

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 8.43.pm.

No comments: