Jul 25, 2009

나쁜 마음을 먹게해

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: Destiny - SS501.

It has been ages since I last blog! Haha, almost a month I know. (: Quite a number of things happened, as per usual. Laughs, given such a period of time things are sure to happen right!

But not quite at Camelot. We had been so bored! 'Cause of H1N1, schools had been calling to cancel the camps. Sigh, and to think I was looking forward to shedding more weight! Now? I put on weight instead! Sigh aye aye!

Other than putting on weight which by the way is one thing I cannot tolerate, we had been doing nothing except for slacking the day off. And I'm getting lazy too! Now I finally understand what Jay and Sky meant by the fact that they can't be free for too long. And even if they had off-days, they dare not be too free. 'Cause you will get used to it!

Lol. Brought my laptop to Camelot everyday to ease my boredom. Haha, with the internet access inside the office, we were all facebooking all day! Geo Challenge, Restaurant City, Fish Wrangler, Mouse Hunt etc etc etc. Haha! For me when I don't have internet access, I would watch my dramas! Haha!

Downloaded an old series recently; 金裝四大才子. Haha, one of my favourite show when I was still young. Back in when I was in Primary 6? Can't remember, and haha! It brought back a lot of old memories! Heh. Loving it to the max! ^^

And and and! I've got another thing to blog about. Haha. Happy to the max!! Another entry later, after I bathed! Haha!

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 7.03.pm.

No comments: