Aug 12, 2009

And yet again,

Current Location: RP, Library.
Current Music: She's Gone - Super Junior.

(P.S. This song is nice! ^^ )

Yes again, we have nothing to do here in the library. I had my stuffs settled ever since yesterday already. 'Cause I had to reformat my computer to configure the school's stuffs in.

When everything's done, the time's only 1pm plus. Thus I've decided to do my essay. Haha. Had to choose those I had insipration to do and yet at the same time able to express myself freely. (:

Doug's not here today. So we can't do our presentation as we've planned. Guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow. Hah.

Aiights, I shall get back to doing my essay. Hmm, I can't seem to blog at home using the network. But I can do it here instead. Weirrrrd.

Adios.

(P.P.S Eils Sis is going to have her FTT ltr. Wish her the best of luck! ^^)

She wished to go up the ferris wheel at 3.00.pm.

No comments: