Sep 15, 2009

Revamption Finally Done! ^^

Current Location: Home, my room.
Current Music: Shiny Toy Guns - Season of Love.

I've finally revamped my room! Haha! It's a lot of hardwork! Really! But it's all worth it! 'Cause I like it very much! Haha! After so long! And when I said long, it's really long trust me! 'Cause I've asked Dad for this room don't know since ever when. Starting of this year, I think. Ever since I think this room could be a potential bedroom. (:

So after much persuading and all, Dad and Mom finally gave the green light. Laughs, after that I moved into the room without any revamption. Still thinking on how to do it actually. Like with the designs, the placement of the furnitures and all.

Finally! I finally got to work yesterday actually. (: I moved most of the furnitures out of the room! Including the super heavy wardrobe! But my plans have to come to a halt when I realized that the study table, had the extension wire drilled into the wall. =\

So I had to get Daddy to help me unscrew it (not that I can't do it, but because it's so tough to undrill it!) last night. And I got to work this morning! ^^

Whoo! I moved everything, vacuumed and mopped the floor, and voila! Everything's in place. Just that, the wires on the tables require some work. But I had it settled! Haha!

And I'll post some before and after pictures! ^^

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.47.pm.

No comments: