Oct 16, 2009

Updates **

Current Location: Home, room.
Current Music: Linkin Park - New Divide.

I've completed the second week of school! I've finished my first logbook ever! And although I still had 4 more annotations left, I'm done with one!

Haha. I was oh-so tired yesterday. Forced myself to finish up part of my FYP stuffs. And sheesh, it was totally worth it. (: 'Cause the feeling is great.

Class was quite fun this week. Outdoor Leadership (OL) is out of RP, at Dairy Farm! Haha, it was quite productive, I would say. Without all the laptops as distraction, I would say. And I got another 'A'! ^^

Challenge Course Management (CCM) was out of class to, at ALC. And guess what? It rained. And~ We had games! LOL! It was kind of dumb, but it was really funny. So it goes like this. Whenever there's a lightning, we would have to squat down, cover our ears, and shout, "lightning!" Haha! Funny right!

Met up with BGF today! Haha, though it was only a short time, while we were eating, I was so pleased that I finally managed to meet her today! Haha, it's like we can only see each other once a week. Kind of sad thinking upon that point. =\

And and and! BGF bought me this "anti-glare" screen-protector for iPhone! Haha! 'Cause she knew that I had been wanting to buy, but lazy to go meet the person. Omgzzz. I was so suprised! I love you loads loads, BGF! ^^

Kkays, Daddy's leaving for Germany, again tonight. And I'm going to see him off to the airport. And he wants me to drive there! Omgzzz! The fear factor is still there, but heck. Just do it, right? Haha.

And I'm going to miss an episode of Olympic! Ahh! Sigh, Apple really sold Olympic to the Zhengs Family. Thought she is, too a part of the family. But still! Sigh aye aye. If I were her, I definitely won't have the heart to sell my son. ): Plus he's so cuteee! Haha!

There was once, one of the facis asked what will get us excited. I had an answer in mind immediately, but I didn't say. 'Cause I was afraid people will laugh at me.

But I really want to say.

Pst! Babies get me excited. ^^

(:

No comments: