Nov 6, 2009

New hair. :D

Current Location: Home, room.
Current Music: 魔法 Smile - 183 Club.

I have no need for rubber bands anymorrrrrre. :D Haha, 'cause my hair is shorrrrt now. Thanks to the support of KG. Haha!

'Cause y'know, long hair is very boring right? It's either you tie it or not. So it's like either a ponytail or hair down for me, since I don't know any other forms of tying hair. Therefore! I thought of doing something new to my hair (especially with the very bored time of life now for me).

Met up with the girls last night and I asked for their suggestion of me cutting short hair. My initial thoughts were that they won't want me to cut it. But to my surprise, and a really big surprise, they thought it would be good and can't wait to see me trim!

Lol, so we had it trimmed yesterday near Lot One. Haha! It turned out to be quite not bad. (: Now waiting for Tzeee to send me the pics. Haha!

Everybody was kinda' taken aback by my change. Heh! 'Cause my hair was still long when I bide goodbye to them yesterday. And today my hair's short. Hahahaha.

Although I have to wake up even earlier to manage my hair, I'm lovin' it every bit! :D

Belaying at Camelot tmr. Sigh, and I still had not finish my korean class homework. ):

No comments: