Nov 29, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Current Location: Home, room.
Current Music: Lady Gaga - Boys Boys Boys.

I watched New Moon yesterday with my family! Technically with Eils only, while folks and Sean watched Mulan. HEHEH.

I was so excitedddddddd. Lol, waited about a year for a movie. Wow, that's the longest I've went seriously. (:

The movie is superbbbbb. Really, and I'm not even exaggerating 'cause it's The Twilight Saga. The piecing together of the different parts of the book is flawless. Chris Weitz is such a good director! The CG for the werewolves were ... I'm speechless mann. Most of the stuffs were in the movie, I mean. Even Eils feels like she's re-reading the book! HAHA.

I seriously hope he will be directing both parts of Breaking Dawn, if Breaking Dawn is possible! He's such a good director!

But I wasn't expecting much from Eclipse, sadly. =\ 'Cause David Slade ... hmm. He changed some of the characters. Victoria, for instance. Sheesh, I can't imagine another woman casting as Victoria. Perhaps also because he made some sarcastic remarks 'bout Twilight that made me think this way. Nevertheless, I still hope it would be a good movie.

Can't wait for Eclipse! :D

(new moon!!)

No comments: