Dec 18, 2008

Breaking Dawn Bought | Twilight w Kgang! :D

Current Location: Home, Desktop.
Current Music: 天亮了 - S.H.E.

Ok, this is going to be a really short entry cos Sean Bro might be back soon. laughs. I bought Breaking Dawn today! Yippee happy! :D And I bought the movie illustrated companion? Haha. Bought it purely only because it would make me happy. Laughs.

But I'm still not done with Eclipse. I'm not rushing it though. (: Cos rushing through it would leave me clueless as to what's happening. And I don't want that to happen. (:

And and and! I'm finally watching Twilight later with Kgang! Double yippee happy! Haha, I'm watching it like so finally. hahaha! Ok, rushing back to finish Eclipse. Hees! Ciaos people! :D

P.S. Granny's sick. Sighhs. Hope she'll recover soon soon soon. It pains my heart to see her suffering like that given her age. ):

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 12.21.am.

No comments: