Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: 帶我走 - 楊丞琳.
Ok, I'm done reading with New Moon. bought Eclipse before I go for the k-ing session with the Torpedians. Early in the morning manz. Haha.
Thank god thank god. Thank god Edward's back with Bella again. But, a close shave really. And what's with that about Bella immune to the abilities they have? Hmm. I shan't ask Tze, cos I know she won't tell me. Lollol.
Went to the airport early to fetch Dad. Sat in one quiet corner and starting reading Eclipse. but I've barely touched the 100th page before I'll have to go already. When back home, I resisted the idea to read it. Cos i'm oh-so tired. Once I started reading it, I'll want to read as much as I can; like New Moon. I slept at 2am plus on Sunday night to finish reading it! And god. I've got coaching that day mannz. Haha.
life with the Twilight Saga's fun. And interesting. (: Eils watched the movie yesterday. ): And again, I resisted the idea to go catch the sneak preview cos I want to watch it on the official date. Laughs, which Brenda and Hui Hui scoffed at me for being weird. haha.
Ok, I'm going to run soon. Yes, i'm going running. Lollol. And after that when I'm back, thn will I start reading Eclipse again. :D
P.S.
Yes! Daddy's back! :D :D :D
And Christmas's coming! :D :D :D
Current Music: 帶我走 - 楊丞琳.
Ok, I'm done reading with New Moon. bought Eclipse before I go for the k-ing session with the Torpedians. Early in the morning manz. Haha.
Thank god thank god. Thank god Edward's back with Bella again. But, a close shave really. And what's with that about Bella immune to the abilities they have? Hmm. I shan't ask Tze, cos I know she won't tell me. Lollol.
Went to the airport early to fetch Dad. Sat in one quiet corner and starting reading Eclipse. but I've barely touched the 100th page before I'll have to go already. When back home, I resisted the idea to read it. Cos i'm oh-so tired. Once I started reading it, I'll want to read as much as I can; like New Moon. I slept at 2am plus on Sunday night to finish reading it! And god. I've got coaching that day mannz. Haha.
life with the Twilight Saga's fun. And interesting. (: Eils watched the movie yesterday. ): And again, I resisted the idea to go catch the sneak preview cos I want to watch it on the official date. Laughs, which Brenda and Hui Hui scoffed at me for being weird. haha.
Ok, I'm going to run soon. Yes, i'm going running. Lollol. And after that when I'm back, thn will I start reading Eclipse again. :D
P.S.
Yes! Daddy's back! :D :D :D
And Christmas's coming! :D :D :D
And I'm going to catch Twilight on Thurday!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 1.38pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment