Current Music: -
Ok, the reason why I'm blogging now is simply because I feel like shouting something out but apparently can't.
Here goes.
HOW CAN EDWARD ASK FOR A BREAK-UP WITH BELLA????! ARGHHHHHHHH.
Yes I bought New Moon, sequel of Twilight yes. And I started reading it last night. This morning when I read this part, did I realise the reason why Tze don't wanna answer my question. ):
I asked her, did Edward ask for a break-up with Bella in New Moon. And no matter what, no matter how I asked, she simply won't tell me the answer. Arghhs.
So I started reading, and god. My tears just flowed this morning when I read about the part where Edward asked for a break-up. He actually did! damn! I tried to control my tears cos I find it a chore to cry early in the morning. But. Arghs, looks like Stephanie Meyer's bent on making my tears flow with her exclusively good command of words.
Ok. I just wanna convey this. laughs, I'm off to continue reading it now. ciaos. (:
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.23.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment