Current Music: 帶我走 - 楊丞琳.

I'm done with my part of PPT aiights. So no qns as to why I'm I here blogging. Laughs. I can't wait for school to end today! Cos I'm going to get my New Moon; sequel of Twilight ltr. Haha, nothing's gonna make me part with it anymore.
Darn, due to some stupid reasons I had decided not to post up here, I couldn't buy it yesterday! Arghhs! Super angry. Hmph. And Tze won't tell me if Edward would break up with Bella in New Moon because he constantly puts her in danger.. Nvm~ I'll go read it tonight. Haha.
Breaking Dawn's the last book right? yea for Bella's perspective. Cos Midnight Sun's coming up. Haha! another version of Twilight, only in Edward's perspective. Laughs. But the author had only intended to come up with this version. But well enough la. Hees. Just that she had paused now. ): Cos of some illegal leakage of her story etc. and plus, her train of thoughts now would lead to the victory of James and the death of the Cullen family. Which don't tally with Twilight. Thus, she'll need time to readjust back. Haha yes!! :D
Today's lesson on Environmental's quite fun. Haha, I think it's all because of Pam la. Haha. Know what? She made us go into groups of 3. 5 to 6 teams of 3. But. Why is it that we are all able to accept it? The other time when Allan made us go into teams of 3 with 5 teams, most of us left because we don't understand why on earth would he do that.
But now, I think it's not the problem with the structure of the team. But the faci. Haha, cos Allan would drag things I guess. His 6P only would drag until dawn please. So .. yep. after school! waiting~ haha.
Another thing finalised. I'm going for attachment next sem. IIP they said. Same thing to me though. Wonder where would I be assigned to. Haha.
This coming thurs, on the 18th Dec 08, Kgang with the exception of Lins is going to watch Twilight! haha! Booked them just yesterday. But enough time though. laughs, I'm super uuper happy! :D But really hope Lins would be able to join us. Sighhs. And Jas. Hope she'll able to give me the ans that she'll be able to join us when she give me the confirmation on Sun. :D
Aiights. Enough blogging of the day. My eyelids are closing. I need my new addiction. *grins* Oh, and it's not Addi anymore. Haha!
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 12.20.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment