Dec 10, 2008

Twilight! :D :D ♥ Edward & Bella! :D

Current Location: Sembawang Coffee Bean, Cushion Seat.
Current Music: Kids' shoutings. (not like i'd call them my kind of music)

Ahhh! I'm so so into Twilight! Godddd! It's so super addictive! Way addictive than Addi, lol. That's what I told Mel when I introduced her the book. To which she just shrug it off, of course.

Ohmygod!! Edward Cullen is so super uuper sweet!! Arghhhs, Stephenie Meyer is such a good writer. (: I can really visualize those actions and backgrounds with her words! And Bella Swan's definitely a sweetheart. (:

But I've got one burning question: Why won't Edward turn her into one vampire??? I would want that so much if I were Bella. And that's what she had wanted too. So that they can be with each other forever. Cool right? I do think so. Haha!

Finished reading it just now when I was on my way to Woodlands from RP. Lol, I walked the super safe path back so that I won't bump into anything when I had my eyes glued to the book. Haha! That's how addictive it was. :D

Started reading it yesterday, I bought it on Monday and only read it yesterday! I found that late la! But then .. I had more important stuffs to do; my PP presentation. Thus, I skipped school yesterday to finish it because my presentation was today. Finished it, touched it up, and I sat in my seat starting the read the book. Lollol. I couldn't put it down at all!

Read it all the way from 12 noon plus to 3 plus 4 where I proceed to meet Eils for ABT. On the train, Eils and I were like "oohing" and "ahhing" about how this story thrills our hearts. Haha! While doing ABT, I can't wait to get my hands back to the book. While waiting for Eils, I did something very stupid.

Lol. Because I couldn't visualize the action Edward was doing to Bella. And thus, I followed the words and do it on myself. This is the sentence: He rose in silence and then stood still, waiting for me. We walked toward the gym in silence, like yesterday. And, also like yesterday, he touched my face wordlessly - this time with the back of his cool hand, stroking one from my temple to my jaw - before he turned and walked away.

Super sweet of Edward right!! Hahahaha! And I did the action right there in the toilet la! And did it again when I realised how warm I'd felt despite Edward's cold hands. Lol, super funny right! Haha, I can't wait to get New Moon la! Eeek! I want to make my way down to Kino tmr! Argh, can't wait for after sch. So that I can rush down. Haha!

Sighhs, I want a boyfriend. (: (:
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 6.35.pm.

No comments: