Current Music: 愛的城堡 - 卓文宣.
aiights, a tag by Andy. laughs, more updates on today's happening in another post. (:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refust. These people must state who they are taged by and cannot tag the person back.
C. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
From Andy.
Tagging: Eils, Tze, Lins, Jas, Loo, Brenda, blah blah blah.
1. What have you been doing recently?
PP, RJs, attending lessons, giving lessons, reading. (:
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nope, not even when Mommy say that its radioactive thingy would harm my brain. laughs.
3. What happened at 10am today?
Start to gather for Water-Based at RP Swimming Pool! :D
4. When did you last cry?
Last night. Cos I was reading the last episode of The Clue Collectors. Quite touching I would say.
5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Simple, both. Cos to me, destiny is what fate had it paved out for everybody. So basically it's the same. (:
6. What do you want in your life now?
Now? Of course would be that dream of mine to be fulfilled so that I can carry on with my plans of life. (:
7. Do you tend to make relationship complicated?
Are you mad? Of course not! But people tends to make it complicated for me. Sighhs.
8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Puhhh-leaseeeeeee, nowaeeeeeeey.
9. What was the last movie you caught?
Butterfly Lovers. :D
10. Does that person know you like him/her?
I don't know. Though I got a feeling he does know, I'll prefer thinking that he doesn't. So I'll feel better this way I guess..
11. Who always make me laugh?
Family, Kgang, Cor, Andy, Koala Bears.
12. Do you speak languages other than English?
Of course~ I'm a Chinese. :D
13. Favourite Website(s)?
My blog, his blog, everybody's blog, Facebook, Personality Tests webbie, my stories' site.
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Coaching, and sending Daddy off to Germany, again. ): ): ):
15. What do you think you're like?
Strong, I'm a strong girl. Strong on the outside and strong on the inside. Smiles always, cos i possess the mega-watt smile, forever singing and a sleepy pig. haha!
16. Who will you choose to die with?
Huh. I don't like this question. Skip! :D
17. Where have you been today?
School, Sun Plaza, and back Home! :D
18. What games do you play often?
Mystery Case, Pet Society, Words Challenge, and Sudoku! (Just today! :D :D it's going to be recent!)
19. Who are you missing right now?
Who else can I miss? Silly question. But after tomorrow, will have one more person.. DADDY..! ): ): to miss for one week. Haha!
20. If you have to choose betwen a friend and love, who will you choose?
Eek! I'm selfish! I want both! ): But if I were to choose, love ba. Cos your friends will have their love too, won't have time to acc you. So I'll choose love. Cos I know how it feels like to be left behind when your friends chose love. So I'll go for love, at least I won't be alone this way. (:
21. What are you doing now?
You mean before this quiz right? If you mean now-now, I'll go spank whoever's butt it is. Facebooking and solving Sudoku online. haha!
22. Which primary school are you from?
Boon Lay Primary (P1 - P4) & Unity Primary (P4 - P6).
23. Name three colours that you like?
Green, Blue, Black.
24. What emoticon do you like to show?
:D <- this one! :D
25. Whis is life to you?
Life is something which gives me a chance to do what I want to, making full use of it. (:
26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Blog it out, write it out in my diary, vent it out somehow.
27. Who did you last chat with on MSN today?
Melko! And I'm still msn-ing with her now. LOL.
28. Who do you admire the most?
Now, people who got their dreams fulfilled. In future, perhaps my parents. Cos I think they managed the family well. (:
29. Which month were you born in?
September, virgo! :D
30. How are you feeling right now?
Sleepy, zzz.
31. What is the time now?
10.01.pm.
32. What kind of person do you think the one who tag you is?
Silly dude who's forever laughing and joking. But someone who'll keep his stuffs to himself unless he can trust this person.
33. What colour wouldyou se to dye your hair?
Still ain't sure what colour I'll want. Haha!
34. Why are you doing this test?
You think I had wanted? This setter kuku de sia!
35. What do you do when you're moody?
Personally, I think this question is the same as Qns 26. (Idiot!)
36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
When I've found the one, when my career is stable, when I'm emotionally ready to start a family with this someone I believed to be the one. (: (:
37. Who is more important to you?
Family, Kgang is important to me now. Nothing as to who is more since you've listed no comparison. Bleah.
38. If today is the last day of your lfe, what will you do?
Can't believe it and .. say out all the secrets I've kept deep inside my heart. Yes I'll confess to him. LOL.
39. Who is, are the people you trust the most?
Trust .. I don't trust anyone now except for my Family, Kgang and Cor.
40. If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Dang, it's that one dream of mine which I had always hope to come true. And now, it's still is. (: But don't think of getting me to spill it out here like this. Haha!
(when is this freaking tag going to end??!)
41. What is your goal for this year?
I've got a lot of goals, but be realistic la. Not much can be achieved this year cos we're already in Decemberrrr. Mine would need effort and chance. So, case closed.
42. Do you believe in Eternity Love?
Uh huh, of course I sure do. (: I'll just have to meet the Right One. (:
43. What feeling do you love most?
Huh, I love all my feelings. Even the emos one. :D
44. Do you really think it's Global Warming now?
ABSOLUTELY. The weather's crazy! ): ):
45. What feeling do you hate the most?
I said I love all my feelings already. So don't hateeee. :D
46. Do you like doing quizzes?
YES! ABSOLUTELY! :D :D
47. Do you believe in God?
Yep, definitely. (: I've got the Goddess Of Mercy Statue at home. :D
48. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happines of my family, my close friends, mine and his. (:
49. What will you bring when you fight?
Police.
50. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
There's bound to be regrets throughout your whole life, but I've learnt to overlook those regrets and prevent more regrets from happening. (: No point looking backwards when life wants you to move forward right? (:
51. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Then all the more should i care for myself. :D
52. What wil you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Give him one tight slap and kiss goodbye to our relationship.
53. How do you feel now?
RELIEF!
finally finished! but i've got no more mood to blog about today's happening alr. jialat. nvm, blog another time. i wanna go sleep alr. head damn pain. nights people! :D :D
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 9.19.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment