Current Music: Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park.
I've finished reading Breaking Dawn! Haha, yes I know I took a long time to finish it. But still! The feeling of finishing it is .. Hmm. How should I put it? Bliss? I think so, 'cos I didn't feel that empty as I thought I'd be. And after reading that last sentence, I felt pleased too. That things ended quite well. Haha. (:
Just that I'll really wish to see Renesme grown up, and be with Jacob. Haha. No more feeling of being detached! Yes! :D And if I'll feel bored again, I'll take the books out and read it again, all too gladly. Haha! But first thing first, I'll have to clear out one bookshelf for this Saga. Haha!
And. I've bought the soundtrack yesterday at Jurong Point's Gramaphone. It's the last piece! Haha! Thanks to Qi Xuan for the loan. :D 'Cos I didn't have enough money to buy it just then. Wanted to return to him today but he insisted on next week. Then next week it shall be. (: Thanks again, dude! (: (:
Ok, signing off for now. Ciaos! (: (:
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 2.10.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment