Current Music: Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park.
Okay, lesson ended early today. 'Cause Pam had told us that presentations won't be needed, only discussions and thus the early dismissal. But I believe it's that so because she wanted to allow us to study for our UT too. Environmental UT going on later. Practically flunked the previous one.
Before you start pin-pointing me why am I here blogging instead, I'll let you know. I've studied for it beforehand already aiights. Studied for it last night before I slept. Hope it would be an easy one. Last UT for this module, last UT for this semester. Had better aced it if possible. (:
Eils had gotten her results for her 'O' levels. And I'm glad to say that her hard work hadn't been in vain. In fact, it had been paid off pretty well!
Haha, Eils Sis! So much more congrats to you aiights! :D All those late nights studying, the overnight studying at Changi Airport... It paid off! Haha, good for you and jiayous for your tertiary education aiights! :D :D Love you! (: (:
Another main point of this entry. I know where I got posted for IIP for school already. Camelot. Shan't give comment on it 'cause I don't know it well. Thank god I didn't get posted to ALC. No pay, I'll definitely have problem saving up already.
Have to pull through! Have to go all the way! Achieve a good grade and pull up my overall GPA!! Ahh! Go Yvonne Goh!!! :D :D :D
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 3.21.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment