Jan 19, 2009

Kayak Expedition.

Current Location: Home, Desktop.
Current Music: Tiamo - 炎亞綸 & 劉力揚.

Today's the last problem of the Semester for Water-Based. ): And we went out of RP for this kayak expedition. But I couldn't kayak! 'Cause I'll be feeling super yucky. Sighs. So I heed what Addi said and followed Colin on the speedboat instead.

It seemed like tons of fun from the speedboat for my classmates! Alright, I bet it is tons of fun. Although I'll bet again that they would be exhausted. (: But being able to kayak from where we were (SAF Yacht Club) to Sembawang park is really not an easy task.

The trip on the speedboat with Colin was no easy task either. However, as compared to my classmates' kayak, I'm sure it still was. Know why? 'Cause he'll speed up sometimes without warning. And for the first few times, I nearly fell off the seat. Dang it! Haha!

After which, I asked him to give me some prior warning before he increases the speed. Which at first he didn't want to, 'cause it'll spoil the fun. Haha. Then when he did, he said it like seconds before he go again. So it'll be like this,

"Ok, hold on tight,"
"Huh?" And woah. I'll find myself falling back into the seat. Haha. But I got better after each time. So it's alright. Haha.

When we beached up at the park, Addi was telling us what we should do for at our attachment when he suddenly asked who got posted to 'Camelot' for attachment. I did, so I raised up my hand warily. 'Cause I know it's uh-hem la huh.

Then he just chuckled. -.- After awhile, Colin asked me over to sit beside him.

"Yvonne come here. Heard that you got posted to 'Camelot'?"
"Urm, yea..."
"Well," and he patted my head, "God bless you,"
"!!!" I was freaked out. Lol, so I asked, "WHY?"
"Well up to date, it's the only company that got a warning,"
"HUH?"

For whatever reason, I wasn't really sure. 'Cause I wasn't paying attention. Reason's so 'cause I'm listening to what Addi's saying.

"That's why they sent you there; to make things better!"
"They'll be thanking god if I didn't worsen things up!"

To which Colin gave me another pat on the head saying, "God bless you again,"

Dang it!!

Lol, the whole conversation was super funny. But at the same time, it's kind of scary too. I haven't even started going for the attachment and here they are scaring me. Laughs.

"She's a lifesaver, so no worries about that," Addi told Colin about me being posted there.
"Then I bet you'll utilise your skills well," Colin added.

Jialat. I would need reinforcement. Haha! Camelot's a place where it's mostly for water-based activities. Now I know why I got posted there, thanks to what Addi had said. Hope it would be a really pleasant working experience there. 'Cause my grades were dependent on it! Roar!

Then it's the journey back. On the way back, Vinod capsized! Ohmygod, so some of 'em stayed back to assist him back to the kayak. Not a really safe place, because of all those ships and all. But thank god all of 'em are safe. Haha.

Helped Colin to 'park' the speedboat. Haha, kind of fun! Next proceeded to bath and back to RP.

Sighs, today would be perfect if I had been able to kayak. Urghhhhs.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 5.49.pm.

No comments: