Jan 24, 2009

Prince Consort Michael & Princess Mia.

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: Sky Avenue - We The Kings.

I'm not able to resist the temptation and went ahead to read the ending of 'Forever Princess'. The last book of 'The Princess Diaries' series. Heh. I can't help myself!

I went to goggle 'Forever Princess' and 'wiki' result came up. Can't resist the temptation to click on it and yep. Lol, browsed to the end and I saw the desired sentence. Though I had expected that to be the ending, but it still beats nothing to see it with my own eyes. (: (:

"... and Michael and Mia are a couple again."

Yes!! Though I know that would definitely be the ending, it really works better for me that I see it with my own eyes. Haha. I can't wait to read to book!!! ): ): ): Think I'm going to order it from Amazon.com already. Sighhs.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 1.40.pm

No comments: