Jan 28, 2009

"I GOT BACK MY SNOWFLAKE NECKLACE!!!"

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: White Horse - Taylor Swift.

This song is nice, sentimental which kind of touches my heart actually...

Alright, so today's the last day of CNY. Haha, just like some of the others, my family's at home resting too. For my brother's out there schooling, and my sister at her job. And I'm still sick. Darn, cough and always-running nose never seems to be able to free me this New Year! ):

Okay, so I've actually spent my New Year reading. Laughs, remembered I mentioned I'm going to lay my hands on the last volume of Princess Diaries on the Eve of the New Year? Haha, well I did. :D

Went straight down to Borders, got it and trained back. Haha, I read it right away on the train. Went back home to get ready to go over to Gran's place for the big Reunion Dinner. Haha. Experienced warmth and all suddenly. Nice.

Movie w folks, sibs and cousins. Kris and her daughters. Caught The Wedding Game. Well, I'll give it a rating of 3/5. Not much of a plot there except for them being the main selling point. Like the many others, we would like to know what and how these two top-notch celebrities would fare in this kind of show for them. Haha.

Okay, so I continued reading Forever Princess. Haha. Practically not wanting to put it down manz. But I'll still have to, for I'll have to go back to Gran's and have dinner. So continued it when I'm back, left with a tiny bit. The total climax, I would say. Haha.

Sigh, so I'm done with the Princess Diaries series, and I'm done with the Twilight series last Christmas, I need new books! Haha.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @11.03.am.

No comments: