Jan 30, 2009

That you were Romeo, and you were throwing pebbles;

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: White Horse - Taylor Swift.

Urghs, I can't seem to find a blog skin that I'm pleased with. I love this blog skin, truly I do. But hmm, how do I put it... Bored perhaps. That I should change it after some time, don't you think?

Okay, I guess I'll come around to find one that I'm really pleased with. (:

And crap, I still hadn't got my laptop back. Darn acer! They're always taking such a long time. Urghs. Yes, they did provide me this laptop (this particular one I'm typing away), but it's nothing as compared to mine! I'm still not used to this keyboard, and I don't wanna get used to it. Bleah.

Enough about my complains. Hmm. Been having strange feelings about things lately. Or perhaps, it had already been inside me for these two years coming to three. Just that I hadn't been paying much attention to it until last year.

But, how can things feel so real when it's actually so far away? How can I feel that you're always there when you are not physically? Or could it actually be just a dream? A dream, a fantasy actually.

I have no idea. It's like, I'm getting responses, I'm getting answers from things. Things that really happened or just simply because I'm thinking too much? Again.

And now that you're actually unwell, I can't help but feel anxious. What else can I do? Nothing but feeling helpless, feeling worried.

I have no idea what's going on actually. Just like right now, me having no idea why am I posting this entry up here on my blog, knowing that it's no longer private.

It's like you're holding up quite a number of space in my life and I don't know how to react to this.

Though I like the feeling, the thought that you are really there sometimes, still. Screw the thought that I might be thinking too much.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 2.48.pm.

No comments: