Current Music: Clair De Lune - Debussy.
I'm super bored now! Ohmygod! My holidays had just begun like, a week ago? And I've got nothing to do already. ): Mostly because I had not been planning on what to do for my holidays I guess. Good for Qi Xuan, who would be flying off to Taiwan later in the day I guess. Lucky him! I wanted to go to Taiwan! Urghhs!
Hmm, what plans do I have for tomorrow? I don't know. Sigh aye aye, if not for my driving schedules, I would definitely go look for a job. Sulks. Had driving today, so it's still not that bored a day for me today. (:
So I've started re-reading Twilight yesterday. Haha! 'Cause I was so bored yesterday night after bathing. I took a super long time to bath last night aiights. Shampooed my hair like it's some gentle royal, scrubbed my body like it's some kind of dirty little thing that needs a lot of scrubbing. But alas! Not too much of a time to waste!
So I got out Twilight and re-read it. Haha, that feeling is familiar. Haha, this time round as I read, I'll note down some of the quotes I like. So I can put it down in my diary, and in the notebook Tze had given me last Christmas. :D
"Can't you just thank me and get over it?"
"Thank you." I waited, fuming and expectant.
"You're not going to let it go, are you?"
"No."
"In that case... I hope you enjoy disappointment."
Haha, familiar?! Heh. This is the first one I've noted down. (: Guess that would be what I'll be doing these few days as I juggled my time between driving and those activities I've signed up for the preparation of my attachment.
Aiights, shall get back to continue reading Twilight. (: Ciaos. (Poor thing, I don't even have much to blog about! Urghs!)
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 1.39.am.
No comments:
Post a Comment