Current Music: Hot 'N' Cold - Katy Perry.
Went down to Beauty World yesterday with Eils. Was actually there to spring a surprise on Mom. 'Cause we knew she was there. Haha. And good! This trip fulfilled one that we've been postponing. Haha, we had always wanted to borrow, or rather buy some books there. Haha.
It's a lovely place, really. (: Not a lot of people... Quiet... (: Just the place I'd like if I'd want to read a book. Lovely. (:
So I settled on Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me? . It's such a nice book! I've always fought the temptation to buy it from Kinokuniya when I was there for the Twilight stuffs.
Read it on the train today when I'm off for my driving lessons. Saw a lady reading Breaking Dawn (!!!), and I fought against the urge to glance over to see what page she was at. So I took my own book (Remember Me?) out and read it. And oh boy! I can't put it down!
Just like what Eils had said, it's really a good book. (: S. Kinsella's a really great author. Haha, I'm glad to be reading books these days. Thanks to The Twilight Saga to unleash it for me. No, thanks to Stephanie Meyer. :D And definitely Eils and Tze who has been encouraging me to read too. Laughs.
Learnt about Parellel Parking today. And phew! I almost had a cramp in my left leg! Lol. I had wanted to switch legs sneakily 'cause of the cramp, I wasn't supposed to, but Uncle Gordon caught me doing it and made me free my gear instead. Haha. To rest my poor feet, he said! Haha.
Lessons ended and I carried on with my book. Continued reading it when I'm back home. And Sean really doesn't get off my back whenever I'm reading. Zzz. Haha, maybe because I'm the only one at home with him. If Eils's at home, I guess it would become another story totally. (Snickers)
Alright, so I'm now done reading it. I wanted to read the Gossip Girls series. Loo and Tze were obsessed with it totally! See! Even Loo's obsessed with it, so I guess it's a good book too. Haha!
Okay, I'm off to read New Moon again. (: Read the part where Edward left Bella, again. And dang it! I just can't control it. Blahh. Bye! :D
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 11.19.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment