Mar 1, 2009

She's truly insane, isn't she? (Yes I totally agree)

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield.

Laughs, I had some trouble searching for this song and it still tickles me upon recalling how I found it. Thanks to Eils Sis! Haha.

Went to Tze's place yesterday and brought along Remember Me? for her. Haha. And in return, she loaned me this book by Meg Cabot, Teen Idol.

It's a superb book. (: Humoured me enough for today. Haha. Meg Cabot's seriously good. Love the way she expresses the emotions, the feelings and all. I'm not good with words, but I seriously love it. Haha thanks Tze! Hope Sophie Kinsella hadn't disappoint you! (: Hope you enjoy reading Remember Me? aiights! Haha, and let me know. (:

Lose my voice, dang it! Got it worsen through today's coaching. Sigh. Will spend the whole week with people thinking I'm a "he" instead of a "she".

Will update about Karen's birthday celebration another day. Tomorrow, probably. (: Will send the pictures to you girls soon! (:

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 8.30.pm.

No comments: