Mar 3, 2009

Nineteen and All

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me.


You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

This song is great! (: Eils just recommend it to me just now. It's nice, and the lyrics are meaningful and funny. Haha. And I'm upset. ): I was whining to Eils just now, "Why do you recommend me such a nice song at a time when I can't sing now?! Rarr!"

Haha, love it totally. (: Hate it every time when I lost my voice. Can't sing! And it's super torturous, trust me.

Read it once in Seventeen, they mentioned T. Swift as every girl's best friend. And I totally agree. Well I mean, listen to her songs! They illustrated out every girls' feelings which all the other artistes fails to bring out.

The other female singers and all were singing about girls being together with their boyfriends, and the phase they're going through and all. But none really sang about girls who hadn't got the boys. Hello! We need songs like these! Okay, at least I do.

Then Eils introduced T. Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar in 2007. It's really my story she's singing. And from then on, I had always pay more attention to her. Laughs.

What stuns me more was that she's only nineteen! The same very age I am! And look at the accomplishment she had achieved and look at me again. Sigh aye aye. I was telling Dad one day when Taylor Swift was on the telly.

Here's how the conversation went:

M: Hey Daddy look! She's only nineteen, y'know! And look at all the accomplishments she had achieved. And I've acheived none. Sighs.

D: No, you didn't achieve nothing. You've achieve something, really.

M: Really? What is it?

D: Your tan-ness. (: Not every girl has it, y'know? (:

M: !!!


Laughs, it's quite funny now when I'm recalling it. Haha, but at that point of time, I'm really WOAH. Who needs being tanned as an achievement? I don't want it at all mann. Any other girl can have it. Laughs. And that is if they want it. Haha!

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.56.pm.

No comments: