Mar 10, 2009

Forever And Always

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: River Flows In You - Yiruma.

Okay, so people actually had "Bella's Lullaby" mixed up with this song. But. Hmm. Please, the two songs sounded so different! Lol, but this song is really nice. Loads of images flooded my head whenever this song is being played.

Some things happened, lol as per always. Things ALWAYS happen, don't they? Haha. Okay, one major thing was that I actually dyed my hair. (:

Laughs, something I did with Eils last week. I was ... well, stunned by my outlook actually. 'Cause I wasn't expecting anything like that. But, I'm still alright with it though. Haha, I'm still waiting for it to grow longer! Lol.

And I've made this decision. Which I believe my parents would be glad, and of course. I'm glad too. Well maybe not that glad. But still relieved. Sigh, now the problem is how am I going to go about doing it. Sigh aye aye.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 11.25.pm.

No comments: