Mar 21, 2009

Tell it straight in my face.

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: Should Have Said No - Taylor Swift.

Hmm, something seems wrong somewhere. And I'm clueless. I really am. But it's bothering me, much I'd say.

I treasure this friendship, I really do. But things are different now, we don't talk much, we aren't like what we are previously. Even normal conversations would seem weird now, like we're trying to strike a topic. No longer like what normal friends would do. No, it's just different.

Let me know if I'd did something wrong, just tell it straight in my face. Plus I don't recall doing anything off the ethic of being a friend. It's like sentencing someone to a jail term without letting this person know what he or she has done wrong. Eek.

I don't know what spark this off but I don't like it. I really don't. But how would you know?

Nah, I don't wanna say more. It'll just make me feel sad and down.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 11.43.pm.

No comments: