Mar 21, 2009

Should Have Said No

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: Should Have Said No - Taylor Swift.

I'm tired. But I still can't sleep, 'cause I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night, at 12 am plus to eat my medication. So I'll have to wait till 12 am plus before I'll go to sleep. Haha.

This song of T. Swift's really great. Laughs, which one of her songs aren't? What I mean was, the lyrics of this song's really meaningful.

It talks about, why a girl shouldn't forgive her boy for doing something wrong to her. 'Cause he should have said no. 'Cause she wasn't strong enough to make her boy think of her, to stop him from doing anything wrong when he's at it. 'Cause it's plainly because he doesn't love her enough. Right? How true~ Haha.

Also, I just received my AustSwim card! Haha! I'm an official AustSwim coach now! Laughs. Don't know for what reason I'm quite thrilled by that idea. Haha!

2 more hours of work tomorrow and I can rest already! Haha. Not saying that I hadn't rest enough, but ... You know what I mean right? Haha. Ciaos, I want to write another post. :D

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 11.22.pm.

No comments: