Mar 19, 2009

You know I miss you ;

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift.

I was browsing through my pictures just now. Namely those lifesaving ones, the competitions, the outings we had, the birthdays we've spent together ... everything and everything.

And I realised, I really miss them very much. Sigh, because of my driving which actually took up three days a week, I can't go down for trainings.

Plus, trainings nowadays are really tough. I know it. No need for Rachel and OZK to tell me, I could tell. I went back ages ago for that one time and I already can't take it.

So I doubt I'm going back to training soon, period. But I'll ask them out to meet up. (: We can't meet during trainings, we can still meet outside of trainings, right? Haha.

After my driving, I'm going to ask them out. Organise an outing or whatsoever, have a dinner together, enjoy a get-together would be nice right?

Hees. Loves and Misses. :D

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 12.42.am.

No comments: