Current Music: Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park.
Today's a completely exhausting day for me. Slept late last night (or should I say morning), woke up early, rushed home, only to rush out for IIP Pre-Camp briefing. Sheesh! I'm dead beat seriously!
Okay, I'll start from yesterday. Laughs, I went for Lifesaving's chalet over at Aloha Loyang. Some place way inside of downtown east, I'll say.
Barbequed some food, only to help out. I meant me. Chris did most of the work. Lol, man, can she barbeque! haha! Quite skilled, I'll say.
Phototaking session, watching of TV. Laughs, this seems like a tradition eh? Haha. After the results release of CSS (Campus Super Star), we proceed to night-cycling! Lol. Actually, I'm not that big of a fan of cycling. 'Cause I don't know how to cycle. :p
Ever since I fell when I was 11, had that big scar up my thigh. No way. But I managed to get convinced by them. Only if I'm cycling on the double one.
Okay, off we go and I'm riding with OZK. Wow, big mistake man. 'Cause he can go super fast! The chain came off in less than 2 minutes when he cycled.
Lol, so that taught him to go slow. Not. He still went fast! But not as fast as he started previously. I was scared stiff when he sped. And there's this funny conversation that went between us. Lol.
M: Omg, now I know how Bella feels ...
H: Huh what thing?
M: Nono, it's nothing. Just something related to Twilight.
H: Tell me la, I want to know.
M: Okay, so in Twilight, Bella's dating this guy who's a vampire; Edward Cullen. And as a vampire, he has super strength and super speed. So when Edward piggyback Bella and raced through the forest, it's at super fast speed. And now I can understand how she feels. Although this is still slower ...
H: Ooh.*After a few moments, he began speeding again. And I'm shrieking at him to stop it. Lol.*
H: Haha! So how? Do I remind you of Edward Cullen? (Only he pronounced it as "Cutlet" -.- )
M: NO! Definitely no!*And he went even faster. -.- *
H: Now?
M: Omg, no way no way! Now you better slow downnnnnnnnn!
Idiotic of him right? Lol. But it's kind of funny to me. Haha! Then we cycled all the way to Changi Beach. Where there's all those pretty "ladies". And wow, there's really super pretty! And skinny too!
Lol, by then I swopped with Johann and rode with Long Fei 'cause OZK's speed's really something I can't bear. And I was telling Long Fei how very pretty they all were and how I wish to give them my fats. Haha!
Down to Changi Beach, and there's swings! Haha! And the higher I go on the swings, I'll have a tingly feeling in my stomach which would make me laugh out loud. Lol, yes lol. Haha, and we had tons of fun. (:
Cycled back again and somethings happened.
- Long Fei's paddle came off and Yong Kai had to ride it to get towed back by Marvin.
- Andy had a little accident. =|
They flipped. Andy and his bike, each a turn in the air and with a loud thud, the bike fell the the side of the pavement. We rushed over only to see Andy's faced twisted in agony. His normal comedial feelings gone, replaced with his eyes shut tight in pain.
After we realised what went on, the rest rushed back to get Jeremy to come. Thank god that we're quite near our chalet. After a few moments, Jeremy got back and rushed Andy to the hospital to get him treated.
Who got back at round 4am plus, in a bandage, but still alright. (: A blessing in disguise, I told him. At the rate he flew, he could easily get his arm fractured which thank god again in this case no.
Slept at five plus I guess and woke up at nine plus? Not enough sleep, really. So I'm going to catch some sleep later. Haha. Okay, I've got another blog entry to post about; my camp. Goodness. But maybe I'll blog it another day. Am quite beat. (:
Adios.
P.S. And after all those cycling, my bottom really hurts! It's like I got beaten up like the olden days!! ): ): ):
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.09.pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment