Apr 16, 2009

One whole list!

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne.

Went out shopping with Ru today. Quite fruitful, I'll say. Haha, but more on that later. Other than that, I bought the book I've always wanted to read; He's Just Not That Into You from Lot 1 Popular today too. Haha.

I was reading through the first few chapters and I realised that how I wish I knew the existence of this book earlier! Haha, if I'd known the existence of this book when I like Yi Kai back then, no offence intended, I'll save myself a lot of heartache man. 'Cause he's just not that into me!

And there was I, taking in those mixed signals and finding excuses for him, continuing deluding myself. Omg, now upon recalling it, I really felt like an idiot. Haha!

***

Went shopping with Carol, as mentioned above. Lol, and I bought a set of clothes which I love totally!! Haha! But because of Jas, I can't reveal too much about it. Lol, hmm. Come to think of it, if Jas had not been asking, I might post up what I bought. Lol, now because Jas wants to know, it's in my nature not to let it known. Haha!

***

Aquatics IG got banned from training again. For three months, this time round. Really have no idea what to do about it. Three months, and our competition's three month's away! Goodness. Hope this matter will be cleared up soon. Sigh.

Okay, have to go to bed early. Meeting Carol for movie tmr morning 1120am. Haha. And I have no idea will she be on time ... Haha! I'm going to give her morning call! :D

Other than that, I'll have to wake up early on Friday too! ): 'Cause I have to bring Gran to the hospital for blood test. And after that I'll have to meet my course mates to go down to Beach Road to buy stuffs for our camp and attachment. Sigh.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 1.30.am.

No comments: