Current Music: With Me - Sum 41.
Today's an eventful day! Happy, actually. Went to pay our respects for Gramps and his mom, our great-grandmother in a way. So we actually get to meet up with our family. (: We don't meet up quite often, actually. Only in occasions, and sometimes when we went over to each other places. As and when, yes. (:
Our morning began in the same, old sleepy manner. Yes, we always have troubles waking up. Especially when it's seven in the morning! Goodness!
And as per usual, we're the first one to reach. 'Cause Dad don't like to be late. But our family does, sometimes. Haha.
Done with our usual catch-ups and lots of perspiration. Sheesh! Proceeded to paying respect for Gramps. Laughs, and we had hell loads of fun! All thanks to Sean, 4th Uncle and Daddy! LOL, they've made up tons of jokes!
Made us all laughed till we've got stitches. Haha. Enjoyable. Though we didn't meet up regularly, I'd prefer this. Meeting up once in a while, and have tons of fun. (:
***
The Twilight Saga: New Moon the movie's coming out 3rd this December. Kind of a long wait. But n'mind. They're still shooting it, now. Haha. Adventureland, out 9th this July. And Coraline, this 3rd September, I think.
Still ages before I can watch the movie I'm anticipating the most. Sigh.
A lot other movies I wanna catch, Confessions of A Shopaholic, 17 Again too. Though I'm not a fan of Zac Effron (?), I think the story plot seems quite nice. (:
***
I still have to wait till 20th April before I can catch Gossip Girl Season Two, Episode 21! Omg! 20th April! My IIP Orientation Programme would have started already. Grrr.
I'm really beginning to like Chuck Bass. (: Laughs, at first when I first started watching GG, he's one character which I hated the most. Seriously, no joke about it. I like Dan Humphrey more, then Nate Archibald, too. But definitely not Chuck Bass. Why? 'Cause he's too much of a villain. So much that I can't really find a reason to like him.
But as the show progressed on, he turned out to be the character I loved most. Laughs, surprisingly. Not that much of a fan of Dan because ... Well, maybe because of him and Serena. I'm not a big fan of the idea sleeping-with-someone-else-right-after-your-breakup-or-even-before-your-breakup.
Nate? Reason easy enough, he's such a flirt.
And the part when Bart Bass died? Boy, does he look fragile! Thank god for Blair. Haha, yes Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf is the couple I like most now. Lol, though there were a lot of schemings and games, I think it's what that kept GG going on. (:
Serena van der Woodsen. Coolest girl ever! Pretty, charming, and she knows what's the right thing to do. That's the spirit girls should have. Haha.
Blair Waldorf. Hmm, though she's a little too much of the Queen Bee, and even if I studies in Constance, I would never, ever want to be under her wing, she's still a nice girl deep inside her actually. (: She just needs some polishing done. Haha.
Vanessa Abrams! Love her totally. Cool, calm and always collected. :D And the idea of her being with Chuck, hmm. I don't resist the idea, actually. Haha, though I do find it weird that Blair and Nate are getting back together, again. And Vanessa with Chuck ... Hmm, quite nice though. But Chuck and Blair might actually work out more. (:
Okay, end of today's entry. There's still some tying up of loose ends for the layout of this blog. Haha. Byee.
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 12.37.am.
No comments:
Post a Comment