Apr 2, 2009

my love will get you home

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: My Love Will Get You - Christina Glass.

LOL, I know I'm slow, really slow to be captivated by this song. Haha, so be it~ Okay, lots of things happened recently.

First, I failed my driving test. ): Got a score of 30 demerit points! Ohmygod. Super sianns. But so be it, I'll take note on what my mistakes are and be careful not to make those mistakes again. Sigh.

I just feel ... indignant. The tester's super irritating! Yes, so what if I did make a mistake? I'm still a student, going on test, I'm not expected to be able to handle all the cases I'm being thrown at, at the road! How on earth would I know that car would move out suddenly? Hmph. I just don't like him to be so haughty about it. Bah!

So I'm feeling quite upset over it. LOL, and Mom bought me a River Island bag when we're shopping! 'Cause she's afraid I'll feet upset over the test and all and she don't want me to feel sad over my failure. Haha, I'm not upset over me failing, just upset over the tester. But still, tons of thanks to Mommy! Love you! Haha.

I'll do my best to fare better the next time. :D Didn't make any mistake that will cause immediate failure. So I'm quite pleased with my performance too. Hees.

***

Next time I wanna blog about is, I got my order from amazon.com! Haha! I'm expected to received it from 4th April to 14th April. Then when it's shipped, they said that it's likely to be reached on the 14th April. But Mom came home yesterday asking me why I got a package! LOL! Thrilled actually. That it actually reached so fast~ From 23rd March! It shipped from 23rd March! Haha.

Okay, I'm done blogging. Bye~

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 4.19.pm.

No comments: