Apr 19, 2009

See ya in 5 days, 4 nights!

Current Location: Home, Room.
Current Music: Should Have Said No - Taylor Swift.

I'm going off to camp tomorrow! Ugh! One whole stretch of week! Monday to Friday! Goodness! Just finished packing my stuffs and my bag's super enormous! Didn't manage to use Carol's backpack, 'cause it's too small. Haha, ended up using my coaching bag. God, ain't it humongous! I think I'm gonna have problem bringing it to school. =|

Sigh, one week with all connections cut to the outer world. Phones? Yes, we can bring it, of course. But it'll be entrusted to the facilitators. Dang! And I'm switching my phone back to Sony Ericsson for this camp. 'Cause iPhone's a bit too expensive to bring to camp eh? A bit too risky. Sigh.

No laptop. Meaning, no intothetwilight.net search for New Moon updates. Lol. It's my everyday routine! Haha! Eils said that I was boring. Lol, what else could I do? The Twilight Saga's something that gave me something to look forward to~ Haha! One week later. God, I'll have a lot of updates to do!! ):

Alright, other than that, there's nothing I can think of, now. Guess I'm kind of looking forward to this camp. Haha, it's my first camp this long! 5 days 4 nights! And my virgin trip to Pulau Ubin! Woots? Haha, I guess so.

I just hope that I didn't forget anything important.
I just hope that I won't cause any blunders.
I just hope that I can finish this "training".
I just hope that I can make it back alive and well. (HAHA.)

Adios.

P.S. I'm so going to bathe again. The weather's super humid! And I've got sun-burnt again. ):

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.59.pm.

No comments: