Current Music: 15 Steps - Radiohead.
Day 5, 24th April 2009
Last day! All of us woke up early to pack our stuffs, tear down the tents and off we go! Long way to the jetty again from Republic @ Ubin. Sheesh. But we still made it!
Bused back as per usual, but this time round, we didn't really sleep. 'Cause the boys sang again! Lol, this time round they sang it all the way back to RP! Lol!
Back to RP, we began our Final Challenge. Tample Pole (?) for Amundsen and Giant Swing for Hilary.
Eeeeek. Ours was the one where you had to climb up the pole, and jump to catch the bar in front of you! Which is so freakin' far! UGH.
Giant Swing's the one where you'll jump from a platform and it'll swing you to and fro. Scary too, but I'll prefer this one. :|
Super shaky up there, and you still had to shout out your commitment! Gahhhh. I remembered blabbering out some commitment I thought of up there instead of the one I had wanted to say. Lol.
After when it was all done, we proceeded to BATHE. FINALLY. GOD.
It was so so so refreshing when the water rushed down my body from my head. You can't imagine how much I'd love it. Haha!
And I arranged to meet Eils to go back home. God, did I really miss her! Call both Dad and Mom, and both didn't fail to have tears stinging my eyes. (:
One word to say the least? I miss home and my family tons. (:
She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 5.28.pm, 26th April 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment