May 10, 2009

Just one more time,

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: David Archuleta - Your Eyes Don't Lie.

I need a notebook. No, I need a journal. To pen down my thoughts for these 16 weeks, Sky's idea. Nice actually, maybe I should drop a visit to the Artbox some time. Two weeks had flew by, well. Not really flew by, but drove by. And it's the third week tomorrow, the admin week. Since our mentors, aka the intructors are on leave from tomorrow onwards.

After next week, we'll get real busy. 'Cause it's the camp week. Whoo. Being a GI attachee. Haha.

***

Celebrated Mothers' Day with Dad's side of the family yesterday at The Yan Palace. Omg, it has been ages since we last went there! And I really missed the food theree. YUMMM.

The main leads should had been the Moms. But Baby Leon ended up the main lead, as per usual. Haha!

***
Time to do another WE. And another, since we'll be busy the next week. Gahhh. Two in a row, and I have no idea how to go about doing it, again. Sheesh.

Bye, people.

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 5.25.pm.

No comments: