May 7, 2009

One whole chunk of potent released,

Current Location: Home, Living Room.
Current Music: With Me - Sum 41.

It had been so long since I last heard this song. Haha. And it has also been quite some time since I last blogged. Haha.

But there's a reason why I'm blogging today despite the fact that I'm super tired, and I still have to wake up freaking early tomorrow.

'Cause I'm so freaking unlucky today! Grrr.

First, I had diarrhoea this morning. And dumb, I didn't even think of not going to work. Ugh. Am still having the runs all the way even when I reached Camelot. :/ That's the first.

Second, I was caught unprepared and had to go down into the waters today. I didn't bring my wet gear. :/ :/ So imagine what a mess I was in even after I bathed. No undies to change into. Ugh x10. ):

Third, I got stung by a jellyfish today. DAMN. After the kayak thing we had, I idled in the water l like the rest. Halfway through the idling, I felt a stung on my left wrist. Saw nothing initially and Jay asked if it's like one sting or multiple stings. I couldn't really differentiate the pain. So maybe it's some plankton, 'cause there's no lines or something.

But. The stinging sensation continued and I began shouting in pain. THEN. The lines showed. Seriously damn it man, it's the jellyfish sting. The lines surfaced on my skin and it spread. Pandian poured vinegar on it, so that it will ease the pain. And lol, the rest were like saying human pee would work better. So they all want to pee on my hand. LOL. Madness, I rather use the vinegar, first. Haha!

Okay, I've sent Jay the Weekly Essay. So now I'm going to update my MP4, then pack my bag with my wet gear and off to bed I'll go! Ciaos people! :D

She wished to go up the ferris wheel @ 10.16.pm.

No comments: